Mellow Mellow

Great work man, if that guitar was an actual acoustic guitar it would put this song over the top. Keep up the good work man, looking forward to your future stuff!

Never Again V2 Never Again V2

Great work, I loved it! The chord progression was very good, and a lot of the transitions were very unique. Keep up the good work man!

Uneasy Uneasy

Solid atmospheric music, good work.

The Perfect Conduit The Perfect Conduit

I loved the general melody, and harmony with the strings. The soft spike cello was done very well, with it's brief cleft chord progression, and harmonizing violins. Very well made song, I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work man!

Regmidro responds:

Thank you for your kind feedback! It means a lot to me. And I will :)

Totally a Town Theme Totally a Town Theme

I love the flute, it's something I've never really used in a song, this is kind of inspiring me to give it a try. I have to agree with lazybucks tho, the drums were kind of out of place. I use drums in a lot of my piano pieces, it can add a lot to the song. The challenge, however, with adding drums to a piano piece is understand how delicate an instrument the piano is. It's very hard to Incorporated a lot with it, which is why in most songs most instruments, and drums stop while the piano is playing except some strings, or wind instruments in the back ground.

That being said, I love to push the piano to the limit and see just how much you can add with it, it's just about finding that balance.

Good work tho.

Piano Ballad In A Minor Piano Ballad In A Minor

I liked it, it reminded me of my piano school days playing classical pieces, the cleft especially reminded me of many classical pieces from Chopin. I feel, personally, you got every goal out of this song, it's very calming and soothing to listen to, would be great to have headphones listening while doing school or something.

The one complaint I have is the quality of the instruments, the piano sounds almost like a classic harpsichord. The actual playing was fine, just the quality was kind of low.

Keep up the good work.

Skyward Romance - Piano Skyward Romance - Piano

Enjoyed it a lot.

First of all, your style is very good, I enjoyed it a lot. Your treble follows the melody beautifully, and although a little repetitive, it was fine. The only complaint I have on the piece is how you went with your bass cleft. I found it to be a little to constant, and never really drifted from where it started. Basically from the start of the song from the finish it hits 1 note in constant repetition. For me, the bass cleft was the only thing holding this piece back, amazing job overall , I'll be listening to this again for sure!

From one pianist to another, keep it up!

GenoWhirled responds:

I appreciate your review! The original song's "bass line" is pretty repetitive in the same way, though, and my whole goal was to emulate the original song as well as I could. That's why it sounds that way.

-Break of Dawn- -Break of Dawn-

Amazing.

Dude like, seriously I could see myself just listening to this while I do homework, working out ect. Really relaxing, amazing mix bro, PLEASE keep it up! I'll have to set up a CD with nothing but your mixes man.

Devastus responds:

Heh, that CD would be quite varied with it's styles and genres :P

Thanks alot for the comment, I appreciate the input!

{dj-N} Nostalgia {dj-N} Nostalgia

:-0

The rift at the start sounds exactly like Sum 41's pieces.